19 Μαΐου 2014

Celebrate Life's Little Details - for SATW (again)

Hello ladies!
As I mentioned in my previous email I would be back as a contestant this time at the Scrap Around the World May Challenge.  The moodboard that Helen Tilbury created is really inspirational (and so are the prizes, lol, let's be honest)!!

So this is the moodboard (again)


and this is my page along with some detailed photos





I had LOTS of fun with my Faber-Castell Gelatos while making my background!!! 
I just can't live without them!



Now a few things on how the moodboard inspired me:
First of all, I used the talk-about-bright colour combo (red-pink-yellow-light blue-light grey and sand).  The bright red colour of the cake-pops was my first choice as the dominant colour of my page.  About the theme of the moodboard, I believe that life is full of little happy details that we need to be grateful about and celebrate, such as a new pair of shoes, a delicious cake-pop, an unexpected gift or a bicycle ride!  So the big cluster in the middle is full of little details.  The beautiful balloons had lots of glitter on their bottom parts, so I decided to sprinkle my cluster with quite some glitter (perhaps I went overboard with it).

I admit I don't usually use so bright colours, but it's CELEBRATION time, so it has to be happy and bright, right?  Anyway, I hope you like my page!

8 σχόλια:

  1. καθε φορα σκεφτομαι τι αλλο μπορει να φτιαξεις!και καθε φορα κανεις εξαιρετικη δουλεια!τι να λεμε!!μου αρεσει παααααρα πολυ!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Stunning page. I love the colors!! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. What a beautiful and creative page Melenia! I really like the red in your layout and the touches of blue.....Thank you so much for playing with us this month at Scrap Around the World hugs Amy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Gorgeous page Melenia! Your use of all the colors is awesome. Such a vibrant page! Thanks! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Absolutely beautiful, dear! Thanks so much for playin along with us at SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Beautiful page Melenia!!! love the textures and colors......Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. WOW, i have no words to express how i love this page, I didn't know your blog before, but I must say that I'm becoming a big fan of your work! Thank you for joining us at SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Τι ωραία δυνατά χρώματα για μια τρυφερή κατα τ αλλά σύνθεση!! Και όπως πάντα ο φοβερός δικός σου τρόπος να " λες " την ιστορία σου! Απλά μοναδική!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!