8 Μαΐου 2014

Wherever you go

Hello everyone!

Today I want to talk about a page I made recently.
First of all, I would like to say that one of my favourite artists is Kasia Krzyminska. I love her colour choices, her designs and I believe my style has been influenced by her works very much.  So I couldn't resist at trying to do her magic, the way it's displayed at the Pop and Colours 2 online course.  I implemented her techniques with some changes, but overall this page is made under her guidelines.




Of course I chose the 7 Dots Studio Cold Country Collection for my project and especially the following products:








I have to thank my good friend Erina for generously giving me a grab bag full of embellies, some of them I used in this layout!


More details of my page you can see at the 7 Dots Studio blog!
I hope you like my page!

9 σχόλια:

  1. Μελενια μου ειναι υπεροχη!!!!!Δεν χορταινω να βλεπω τις συνθεσεις σου!Ελικρινα!!!!!!Μπραβο και πάλι!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Δεν υπάρχεις!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!είναι ονειρεμένη!!!!!!!!!!!!!!χίλια μπράβο!!!!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Πολλή όμορφη σύνθεση!!!!!!!!!!!!!Μπράβο!!!!!!!!!!Φιλάκια!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Απίθανη σύνθεση με υπέροχη φωτογραφια και πολύ μυστήριο..τα σπάει!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. πολυ δυνατη σελιδα!!υπεροχες τεχνικες!!!καταπληκτικο αποτελεσμα!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Πολύ όμορφο- μου αρεσει που το προσαρμοσες στο στυλ σου !

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!