25 Ιουνίου 2014

3 pages for 7 Dots Studio

Hello everyone!  I'm very happy today, because my country's National Football Team advanced to the next round of the World Cup in Brazil!!!  Greece beat Ivory Coast in the most unexpected way, but the victory was well-deserved!

Ok, before I get carried out, let's talk about scrapbooking!
It's my turn today to share with you 3 pages I made recently with the stunning collections of 7 Dots Studio. I hope they will inspire you!


"Find yourself"
.... in books. I love books and I remember myself as a child walking around holding a book or locked in my room spending time with a literature or history book instead of studying school's lessons.  Reading has been my favourite pastime and I believe it has shaped my character very much.  So this layout features my love for books...
I have used "Nature Walk" collection along with a vibrant, bold and strong colour combination, all blended together in the big embellishment cluster.



a closer look





Products used:



"Practice"
Now this is a totally different page, style-wise. Because it features the modern and light Illumination Collection and it's a layout on my daughter's determination to achieve whatever she sets out to do, it's quite simple, as far as mixed media techniques are concerned.  Some gesso and some watercolours together with stamps and that's all.  The Illumination Collection always inspires me to use it in my kids' themed pages, because of its light, happy and soft colours.  The best part of it is that it doesn't need much to make the project stand out!




(details)








Products used:



"Beautiful Moments"
When I first saw this photo at Pinterest I knew I was in love.  Floating lanterns are a big love of mine because they are fragile, sensitive and harmonious.  This photo comes from a festival in Thailand I think, which I would love to attend one day, of course... 
I used the Domestic Goddess collection (for some reason I felt that it matched with the colours of the East) and tried to design the page in a way that would give a sense of lightness. I also wanted to create the effect of the trembling lights of the lanterns, so my embellishments just float across the page. The use of the Glass fillers helps a great deal in that.





take a look at the 13 Arts glass fillers, what a texture they create!!!






Products used:



This was a long post, I guess!  I hope my pages will inspire you!
I'll be back soon!! Have a nice day!

4 σχόλια:

  1. o lala, these are truly gorgeous layouts ! i am totally in love with this beatutiful work !

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Μελένια μου, δεν σχολίασα στο fb για να σχολιάσω εδώ!!!ειμαι ΑΦΩΝΗ και με τις 3 συνθέσεις σου οι οποίες πια ειναι σε ΑΛΛΟ ΕΠΙΠΕΔΟ!!!!Δεν έχω λόγια!!!χίλια μπράβο!!!φιλια!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Υπέροχες και οι τρείς, δεν ξέρω ποιά να πρωτοδιαλεξω! Μπράβο Μελένια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Αααααχ βρε Μελένια μου.....είσαι αστέρι , τι παραπάνω να πει κανείς .... υπέροχα όλα !!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!