20 Ιουνίου 2014

My favourite

Hello everyone!

The new 7 Dots challenge has gone live and it is all about....

STAMPING!

Do you love using stamps? Do you love 7 Dots Stamps?  If yes, you just have to play with us!!!
Use as many 7 Dots Stamps as possible in your project and I'm sure you'll create something wonderful (perhaps you'll win a bag of goodies, too)!

So this is our inspirational circle

Εμφάνιση junel-challenge-7DS-new.png


And this is my page



and some details





Products used:


This page is all about my favourite fictional hero, John Thornton from Elizabeth Gaskell's North & South novel. So it's a masculine page and I wanted to illustrate this wonderful character using the amazing 7 Dots stamps (for a grungy feel) and very few other embellishments. The "you are my favourite" stamp served as a title!  You may notice that my hero's photo is actually a sketch, which I found at Pinterest and loved it the moment I saw it. I used the techniques that Stephanie Papin showed at the Pop&Colours 2 seminar, which I believe were the right choice for this type of layout.  


Deadline for entering your projects: July 19th, 2014.

So will you play along? 
Hope you will!

Have a nice day!

4 σχόλια:

  1. mα τι υπεροχο!!!ολα αψογα βαλμενα,τελεια συνδυασμενα!και μου αρεσει που σκραπαρεις οποια φωτο και αν εχεις!!εγω δυσκολευομαι!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Οντως δύσκολο να εμπνευστείς από μια άγνωστη φωτό...αλλά εσύ τα κατάφερες!!Θα ψάξω να βρω και εγώ αυτόν τον ήρωα φαίνεται ενδιαφέρον!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Αυτό που είπαν και τα κοριτσια...πως το κάνεις και σκραπάρεις όλων των ειδών τις φωτό????Το αποτέλεσμα εξαιρετικό!!!!!!!Το μάθημα το έκανες δικό σου...σσσσ μα μου αρέσει περισσότερο η δικιά σου σύνθεση....από της δασκάλας!!Απλά απίθανη!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ε καλά, Ερίνα μου, η συγκεκριμένη φωτό δεν ήταν δύσκολη.. .αχαχαχα
      τρομερή έμπνευση ο τύπος!

      Διαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!