2 Ιανουαρίου 2015

Remember this forever - a 7 Dots Studio layout

Good morning and Happy New Year to all! 
I hope 2015 will be a year of love, joy and peace! 

I'd like to show you my page for  7 Dots Studio blogpost, which today I share with the incredible Anna Komenda

Before that, I would like to say that those of you who follow my blog regularly will have noticed that I make layouts in order to say something through them and not to just impress the viewers. Scrapbooking is for me a means of expression rather than a way to record memories or a means to fulfill any ambitions/gain attention.  So I consciously choose to build pages that will convey something that I feel or think. And I hope every time I will be able to transmit it efficiently. 


So the theme of my current page is all about hard work. The work is the twin sister of luck, in my opinion!   
Surely sometimes the second does not follow the first or comes without the first (though it is not fair, it happens) ... but I think if we want to succeed, we certainly have to work hard. In the end we usually get what we deserve!






*****the white hearts that float over my embellishments are made and presented to me by  my very talented friend Irini Liolia*****

Products used:



That's all from me now!! Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving warm comments!

3 σχόλια:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!