21 Ιουνίου 2015

Are you lost? Follow your heart

Hello hello! Very excited and happy today! For two reasons.
First of all, I was chosen by Tusia Lech to continue for a 4th term as a Regular Design Team member at the DREAMY 7 Dots Studio!



I have become very attached with the 7 Dots Studio family and Tusia especially, as she was the first manufacturer that believed in my skills, trusted and supported me throughout this journey in the scrapbooking universe (needless to say, I'M IN LOVE WITH EVERY SINGLE COLLECTION).

I have said in the past that I would like to quit being in Design Teams, because I have got tired trying to make ends meet, with my job, the daily life, the kids and so on.
But really, and I mean REALLY, couldn't say no to sweet Tusia, when she asked me to continue being a member of this Dream Team.  The girls who are also part of this amazing team are EXTRA-TALENTED, their work is so inspirational that I still feel intimidated by their creativity's awesomeness. So I promise myself that I will keep on giving my best for 7 Dots Studio!

Another reason I 'm very excited today is that I, along with the scrap-goddess Louise Nelson, am a guest designer at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

We had to work with the current challenge, whose theme is the DAMASK pattern!





One more time, as I was thinking about what to do and how to start, I drew inspiration from the June Challenge of Scrap Around the World and its moodboard:




I was mainly inspired by the colour scheme and the arrangement of beautiful flowers of the down left photo, which I combined with the lovely damask-patterned paper of the 7 Dots Studio Soulmates Collection! I also was inspired by the softness of the moodboard and tried to achieve the same softness in my layout.  Because I'm a glitter girl, the golden colour of the moodboard is the main feature, which added sparkle and contrast.  The page is colourful, mostly because of the amazing Pinterest photo that says so much about finding our way to happiness, by just following our heart!


So this is it




More details of my page, as well as Louise's gorgeous project, you can find at the Scrapki-wyzwaniowo blog!
Thanks for stopping by... I hope you have a great week!

13 σχόλια:

  1. Happy you!!!!!!!!! Amazing project!!! Love your's style!!!!!!!! iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! smile and Congrats!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πολυ ωραια δουλεια και με εξαιρετικά χρώματα! Σε ευχαριστουμε που ήσουν guest στο scrapki-wyzwaniowo και που έπαιξες μαζί μας στο SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. This is wonderful! The way you put your layouts together is always perfect. Thanks for joining in at SATW.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Wow !! Great work !! The background is absolutely beautiful !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. OH WOW! Your work is always so amazing and this one is no exception!! Beautiful piece xx So good to see you as a guest over at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo and also for joining us over at SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at SATW this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. and a very well-deserved spot on the team Melenia! Always a big fan of your work. thanks for joining us at SATW this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. συγχαρητηρια και πάλι!!!!φοβερη σελίδα once again!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. No need tell you how much I love your work! It’s gorgeous! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Stunning! Thank you so much for joining us at SATW this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Πολύ όμορφη σελίδα Μελένια μου, με χαρούμενα χρώματα! Μου αρέσει πολύ! Καλή επιτυχία, ευχαριστούμε για τη συμμετοχή σου στο SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Gorgeous layout! Love the textures and the paper layering! Great background work! All the best from SATW! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!